Pool tiling and Coping is the best process for pools replacement and renovation. If you want to redesign or remodel your backyard space, you should choose this method. It will undoubtedly transform your pool look and backyard space. There is a lot of swimming pool tile and coping renovation company is available on the north side of New Jersey. So Coping with custom pool pro has also come a long far.
At custom pools pro, we provide different styles of copying services for your swimming pools. They are
1. Limestone Coping Slab,
2. Stone Pool Coping,
3. Brick and Stone coping,
4. Coping Material Sample Stone 1’ Sections,
5. Limestone Coping Slab,
6. Coping Material Sample Stone in 1 or 4 Pieces,
7. Bluestone Coping-Tumbled and Irregular w/geometric cuts,
8. Bluestone Coping Tumbled and Geometric,
9. Cantilever Coping (patio hangs that over the edge of the pool),
10. Coping Stone Slabs,
11. Stone Coping 1’ Sections,
12. Traditional Stone Coping 4’,
13. Dimensional Slabs of Bluestone Coping,
14. Traditional Brick Coping,
15. Color Tinted Dimensional Limestone Coping.
We can help you installing salt generators if you live in the following southern counties of New Jersey.
We can assure you of getting the best solution for the installation and maintenance. Also, you’ll have a comparatively low maintenance cost. Our company is growing very fast with your support. But we still can’t give you the service in every town. Here’s a list of towns where we’re operating. So, don’t wait to call if you live in one of these towns.
|Beach||Little Silver||Sea Bright|
|Haven||Long Branch||Sea Girt|
|Colts Neck||Middletown||West Windsor|